Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for.............Family.

My amazing, wonderful, sometimes messy, mostly lovable, always loud family! I love em to pieces!

Each person has revealed a new piece of my heart I didn't know existed.

Jaden started it all of course because he was the 1st addition to my family. He unlocked this special place of love in my heart I had no idea I was capable of. My precious son. Because of Jaden coming into my life, I was finally able to see and believe Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Jaden means "God has heard". I guess he does.

Ken was next line. He swept me right off my feet and showed me this ability to be spontaneous, fun, and enjoy life. He has opened an area of compassion, forgiveness, and hope in my heart that I hadn't had before. Because of him I now know what it is like to truely love unconditionally and the commitment that means.

KyLee, my little girl. She has shown me how to be tender hearted and appreciative of everything. She is so sensitive and always wants to please others whole heartedly. She has also brought out the ability for me to love a child that is not of my own flesh and blood. That, is a true love.

And my baby, my Eli. He has taught me patience and the ability to find humor in life and situations. He is so funny and full of life like his daddy. His personality just makes me burst inside of happiness. He is so precious and adorable. I pray that I someday will love as he loves already at the age of 2. I get tears of joy when I see him folding his hands to pray. Even as a newborn he lay with his hands folded so much of the time. Elijah means "Spiritual Champion", and that he is.

Yes, today, this Thursday, I am thankful for family, my family, my little Carlson Clan. They each are so special and precious to me. I love you babies, each and every one of you. You are my life, my joy, my peace.

Thank you God that you would bless such an unworthy person, with such an amazing gift! You are awsome.

No comments: