Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for having such an awsome God who totally suprises me and answers my prayers, even when I don't always deserve it! Thank you God.

As some of you may or may not have heard.....I got a new job!!! Starting in July I will be working at Cambridge Medical Center on their Medical/Pediatric unit. I am so excited!!! For those of you not familiar with Cambridge, this hospital is only a half mile up the road from our house. How fun, I will be able to walk or ride my bike to work! This job is perfect for our family right now. I will be able to work less, make more, and save the gas money driving 60 miles round trip to work everyday.

Thank you to all of you out there that have been praying for me also. He heard you!

I serve an amazing God, and now I will be able to serve MY community through He who strengthens me.

Place Your Healing Touch In My Hands~Unknown Author
Help me as I care
for my patients today,
Be there with me,
O Lord, I pray
Make my words kind
--it means so much--
And in my hands place
Your healing touch
Let your love shine
through all that I do,
So those in need
may hear and feel You.

~AMEN

No comments: