Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blessed with T...I...M...E...

So I started my new job this past week. I worked a 40 hour week for the first time in like forever. Man was I tired by Friday night, all I could think about was sleeping! I did have a lot of fun while at work, meeting people, learning policies, working with patients, using some of awsome nursing skills! So far everyone has been really nice and helpful and I think I am going to just love it there! Plus I can't beat the one minute drive!

I am reminded though of how wonderfully blessed I am. I have the opportunity to work in a profession where I can care for people and get paid very well allowing me to only have to work part time so that I have more time at home with family. I did not like having to work every day this week and being away from the kids(it was hard on them too) and I am so thankful that I am in the possition to be able to NOT have to work 5 days a week.

Once I am done with my orentation I will be working 2 days one week and 3 days the next for a total of 5 days every two weeks. How awsome is that! Financially I should work more so that we can focus on paying off some school debt, but that is not our priority right now. My family is the priority and my babies just keep getting bigger and before I know it, they will be all grown up. They are only young once and it is so important for me to be with them as much as possible. Besides I have the rest of my life to work and pay bills, but I only have little kids once!

Thank you GOD that you bless our family with time for each other. What a truely amazing God we serve! Thank you for meeting our daily needs Lord, it is a pleasure to serve you while I am at home and at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your passion for God!!

I found you through the blog-vine...from 4 Little Men. Looks like we have stuff in common...hop on over to my place if you want. Good day to do it, too...I'm having giveaways from my favorite natural baby store!!

Take care!!!