Sunday, April 5, 2009

Me complaining...a lot...

arrrgggg. So I have been nothing but a big baby today. So much so that my husband freaked out and called me a big sally!!!

So I did my run on Friday, right, it was good, it was hard, yada yada yada...I worked Friday night and then had breakfast with my aunt on Sat morning, which was great fun-we had lots of catching up to do.

Then I got home at noonish and was going to lay down and sleep since I had to work again Sat night. Well then I decided to take my friend Sara up on her offer to run outside......BAD IDEA!!!

She came over and we headed out for a run, my first outdoor run of the season. It was cold, I was tired ( like awake for more than 24hours tired), and I had just run the day before (I always take a day off between running since I am just a beginner runner).

It totally sucked! The whole time. We only did 1.75 miles, pathetic I know, and I was miserable.

When I got home and was able to go to bed I could NOT sleep. I had a terrible headache and felt nauseated. I ended up getting put on call for work (thank goodness), but I slept like crap all night, up every hour at least.

So today I feel like I was hit by a bus, a really big one!

So I am complaining about running, not feeling well, having extremely painful muscles, and this stupid headache that has still not departed. Yuck!

Days like yesterday and today make me want to give up running. But I know that I have to stick with it! I can do it. I will do it......just NOT two days in a row after being up for 24+ hours and outside when it's cold!

Monday I will be running on my treadmill:)

No comments: