Monday, April 26, 2010

Planning

I am in the starting phase of planning.....
planning what? you say
Well, a few things really.....
like....a trip to D.C. in October to visit my besty...and...
Jaden starting a new school in AUGUST...and....
maybe school again for me this summer....and....
a few blog posts about some things I have been pondering about marriage and forgiveness...and...
oh yeah, a VOW RENEWAL CEREMONY!!!!

It will be our 5 year wedding anniversary in August, and we will be celebrating with a very small and intimate vow renewal ceremony with our closest friends and family:)

The last year has been crazy and hard at times....but we are BOTH super excited to renew our vows to each other and God:)

Now....off I go....to start making some invitations!!!

Can you say, black, lime green, and fuchsia.......LOVE IT!!!!


1 comment:

Doug, Amanda and Sally said...

ah, you called me besty! :)