Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Life

I love my life. Despite some recent struggles in the past few months, I love my life! I have the most amazing God who comforts me and loves me unconditionally, I have amazingly beautiful children who tug at my heart strings constantly, I have a husband who has supported me in attaining my goals and dreams, I have friends who go through life with me, good or bad, I have a career where I can help people when they are sometimes at their worst, and did I say I have an Awsome God!!!!

Man oh man, I remember what life was like with out Christ. It was so empty, so pointless, full of pain, hurt and fear. It SUCKED! I don't know how I got out of bed in the morning with out having Christ to look forward to.

Praise God he never stopped seeking me!!!! I am so blessed that I finally found Him when I did. It will be 5 years this August that I was born again! Praise the Lord.

Again I say...... I love my life.......my New Life in Christ.......His life in me.......

No comments: