Monday, May 19, 2008

Praise God for the simple things in life


These are my boys sleeping with each other last night!

They both wanted to cuddle with mommy, but mommy was exhausted so....they cuddled together and ended up falling asleep with eachother in Eli's bed. The dog also decided to get in on the cuddle time! Which is really funny because Latte NEVER sleeps in Eli's bed because she is still afraid of him (he is a little rough with her still).

Pictures like these bring me such joy and happiness because I can remember being pregnant with Eli and just scared that these boys would grow up hating each other. My midwife used to tell me, "it will be hard at first, and you'll feel guilty, but you are giving them both the best thing in the world, eachother". Well, I guess she was right! Believe me there are times they don't like each other, but most of the time they both really like having the other one around.

Brothers for life <3

No comments: