Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Thanks for tagging me Sara! You are OH too kind...and funny!

1. I am laying in bed this very minute, half dressed.
2. Yes hunny, you heard me right........(that got his attention)!
3. Me and chocolate are BFF's.
4. Especially chocolate with carmel...mmmm.
5. I have a secret love affair with 80's rock music.
6. OK I lied, it isn't a secret.
7. My boys are my life.
8. I have to be reminded constantly by my therapist that I AM NOT LIKE MY MOTHER!
9. I am actually starting to believe her.
10. I am craving pizza right now.
11. I think my friend Sara is a Spaz.
12. She thinks so too.
13. I am in love with my friend Amanda's new baby.
14. I am trying to come up with a really good plan where I can steal her baby and she won't notice :)
15. It isn't working.
16. I sometimes wear my high heels when I am cleaning my house.
17. It makes me feel like a sexy french maid.
18. I recently started running.
19. It is ridiculous to look at.
20. I have been wanting to have a Pampered Chef party for months.
21. I am too lazy to plan it.
22. I work nights, and love it.
23. Just not full time.....that stinks.
24. I am DYING to have another baby.
25. My husband isn't.

I want to know 25 Random Things About YOU:)

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

If you have a pampered chef party I WILL be there! I have wanted to go to one for awhile!