Thursday, January 29, 2009

Randoms

1. What time did you get up this morning? Um, I have been up since yesterday morning at about 6:00. I did have a 2 hour mini nap in there somewhere, I think.
2. Diamonds or pearls: DIAMONDS
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fireproof with my lovely husband.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Greys Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? lots of things, I love a BIG breakfast, oatmeal, eggs, cereal, toast, bacon, fruit, mmmmm.
6. What is your middle name? Kristine
7. What food do you dislike? mushrooms, YUCK
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Honestly, I have not been listening to music lately. I am addicted to conservative talk radio, Yes, I am a dork!
9. What kind of car do you drive? The typical soccer mom mini van, and I love it.
10. Favorite sandwich? Either a veggie sandwich, or a turkey and veggie sandwich, with humus.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Being fake (I agree with you Miss)
12. Favorite item of clothing? A sexy pair of jeans that fits just right. I don't actually own a pair anymore!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe or Australia, but I hate to fly. So that limits my options.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits and doesn't require a second mortgage on my house to buy.
15. Where would you retire to? Anywhere close to my children and grandchildren.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? A few years ago a few friends and I went and had a tea party that was a TON of fun.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Something girly like gymnastics.
Furthest place you are sending this? I have no stinking idea.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Again, no stinking idea.
20. When is your birthday? June 02, yup everyone forgets because it's at the beginning of the month.
Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to be a morning person. I have never been a night person, but now I work nights. I have become some strange combination of both. I am an "awake all the time" person I guess.
22. What is your shoe size? 9-10
23. Pets? A toy poodle named Latte and a gold fish named Goldy(original I know).
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? I wish!!!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A model, a teacher, or a stay at home mom. What was I thinking!
26. How are you today? Great for being awake since yesterday morning. And very very proud of my Little Eli.
27. What is your favorite candy? CHOCOLATE anything.
28. What is your favorite flower? I am having a brain fart here......I know what they look like but can't remember their name.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? When I am debt free.
30. What's your full name? Jacynda Kristine
31. What are you listening to right now? Jaden teaching Eli a few new words while he sits on the toilet. Weird I know, buy hey, anything to get Eli interested in using the bathroom.
32. What was the last thing you ate? A few crackers and hot coco.
33. Do you wish on stars? nope.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black.
35. How is the weather right now? Cold.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?Jeni Z.
37. Favorite soft drink? Root beer, but hold the root. Totally joking!
38. Favorite restaurant? Anything Italian or seafood.
39. Real hair color? A weird shade of red.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Anything that wasn't mine.
41. Summer or winter? I like spring:)
42. Hugs or kisses? Lots of both. Hugs from my boys, kisses from my man.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Is there any other flavor than CHOCOLATE?
44. Coffee or tea? Both, depends on the day.
45. Do you want your friends to answer these? For sure, especially Sara T
46. When was the last time you cried? Today while I was watching my baby at preschool and listening to him say a TON of words I have never heard him say before.
47. What is under your bed? I am afraid to look.
48. What did you do last night? I worked all night.
49. What are you afraid of? Lots of things. I have a terrible problem with fear. Mainly I am afraid to die before my boys are adults.
50. Salty or sweet? Sweet oh so sweet.
51. How many keys on your key ring? One
52. How many years at your current job? 7 months
53. Favorite day of the week? Any day I have off and am with the family.
54. How many towns have you lived in? 5
55. Do you make friends easily?I have no idea, ask them.

Please copy and paste to your blog and leave comment so I can go read yours!!!


No comments: