Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random Stuff

OK seriously. I need to keep up with this blog WAY more than I do. I would like to say that I have been SOOOO busy the last few weeks running in ALL my spare time that I have not had a chance to post anything, but that would be a lie. Although I have still been running, but only 3 days a week. At this point, that is about all my legs can take!

I have been averaging about 2 miles 3 times a week for a total of 6 miles a week:) Yay, that is way more than I have done in like EVER!!

I must say that I have started to enjoy it a little more but it is still hard sometimes to get myself motivated to get on the treadmill. And I have also been very frustrated because I am not loosing any weight!! ugg....

I went swim suit shopping last night and it basically sucked! It's like a bad dream but worse, cuz it is TOTAL reality. I hate swim suit shopping no matter what, but I was hopeful that I would feel better about myself since I have been diligent with working out....NOT the case at all.

Oh well, I figure I should be able to find a cute printed moo-moo to wear swimming.

We are leaving in a month for a nice 10 day vacation with the kiddos. This will be our first ever family trip. And it will be a road trip, 27 hours one way. Yahoo! It will be interesting driving down to Arizona with all the kids, but I love road trips and I think we are gonna have a ton of fun. The kids are really looking forward to it too.

I realize that I have not posted any pics of the kids for a long time, and honestly I have not taken any pics of the kids for a while, so I am working on putting some up here. I also am working on a video of Eli talking. He is just a chatter box!! It is SO cute when he talks and it just makes me smile every time he says something. God totally answers prayers!! Eli is going to be an amazing speaker of Gods word some day, I just KNOW it:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I LOVE that you guys are taking a road trip! I hope you post pics and stories about your days on the road...I have THE BEST memories of road trips to Alabama/Florida with my family in the good old station wagon. They really are some of my favorite kid memories :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

About time your back. Now? Get running, we have a race in 2 months!