Wednesday, July 22, 2009

As Good As It Gets...

I was just on the computer checking my email before I have to take Jaden to VBS and what do I hear coming from the living room....?????

My boys sitting on the recliner, NOT fighting, NOT arguing, NOT screaming.....nope non of those.....just READING the BIBLE! <3

Jaden is reading Eli his new Bible he got from VBS yesterday. Now Jaden doesn't really READ, so he was just telling Eli stories from memory and it was the sweetest noise a mommy could hear.....oh melt my heart......

What an awesome way to start my day!!!

*and now just in the time it took me to type this....my boys are shooting each other with their toy guns....go figure! I LOVE boys:)

1 comment:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

That is amazing! I know you must have felt so proud... it would have melted my heart!