Thursday, July 30, 2009

Girls Day Out

Today I headed down to the Big City with my friends Sara and Amanda. It was our last ALL girls day out before Amanda moves to D.C. this week:(

So we started out with a mani/pedi to relax us and get us feeling girly. We walked around downtown for a little bit and people watched and checked out the farmers market a bit too. Then we headed over to The Melting Pot for lunch. It was AMAZING!! I loved it!! We ate so much and spent a ton of money. It was SO worth it though.

After eating so much food we decided to walk around town a little more and ended up at the M.A.C counter at Macy's. So while we were there we got our makeup done and bought a little product to help beautify us more:)

Then we headed on home, after getting a little lost trying to find our car!! It was a fun day to just hang out and be with each other. I am gonna miss Amanda a TON!

I have no pics since I forgot my camera but hopefully Sara will put some up from her iphone and then I can link them.

3 comments:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Glad you girls had such a good time. I just wish I lived closer so that I could join in on the fun!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I did put up a picture! I need to do more, but I have to download them off the camera!

Kaci said...

Came over from Sara's blog...I need to go to Macy's and see about all this awesome MAC stuff! :) XOXO Have a great day.