Friday, August 28, 2009

God is Faithful...always!

It's been a few busy weeks in this household lately. And I see a few more busy weeks on the horizon. Jaden starts the 1st grade soon!! So we get to head out for a little bit of school shopping today, just me and him, I told him it's a date! I also get to do a little school shopping myself as I start the same day Jaden does!

Ken started this week and is already getting a little fired up about one of his teachers!! But I am excited for him to learn and grow and work toward his dreams of school too!

Yesterday I had my surgery done to remove a pesky kidney stone that would not go away!! It went well and hopefully in a few days I'll be back to normal. I will have a follow up in a few weeks and then we will decide what to do with my other big stones in my kidney that can't pass on their own! Lots of prayer for healing would be great! The less surgery I have to have the better!!!

Eli will be starting side by side preschool this year, and he is VERY excited to go!! I am too! I am praying that even though we will be busy again with everything in life, that we are going to sit back and enjoy the whole process, together as a family, with God leading the way!!

God has been SO faithful to us and I know He will continue to be, if we are seeking Him and His desires for us:)

I hope everyone has a splendoures weekend!



1 comment:

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Glad to hear that your surgery went well! Ryan had ONE kidney stone last year... I can't imagine the pain you are constantly in from having as many as you do!