Monday, August 10, 2009

A LONG few weeks!

Well I am in the middle of what will be "a LONG few weeks!". You see my darling hubs is out of town working ALL week long for 3 weeks! YIKES!! He is home for the weekends so we at least get to see him for a few days:) You know that old saying or song!, "You don't know what you got, till it's gone" Man oh man have I been feeling like that! I do know what a great guy he is, but sometimes in the everyday scheme of things, you tend to take people and the things they do for granted. I miss him a ton and the boys miss him a ton!! I am looking forward to these "LONG few weeks!" to be done.

Our anniversary is coming up next week, and since he will be out of town for the BIG day, we are going to try and go out this weekend to.........The Melting Pot!!! YAY!! I am so excited for a little romantic dinner and date with my dearly beloved:) Still working out a few babysitter kinks, so if you feel so inclined.....pray for that for us!:)

I feel like I have SOOO many things to blog about, but I have been awake for WAY more than 24 hours and I am feeling a little sleepy typing this! Well....a LOT sleepy actually! Have an amazing night and wonderfully blessed day!!

2 comments:

Alicia O. & the gang said...

OH I so feel your pain. Scott has held a couple of positions at work where he has been out of town 2 of 4 weeks a month...it has not been easy! And for us it was difficult to transition when he DID get home...praying for peace in your household when your husband gets home!

Jazzy said...

Oh thank you!! I saw you running by Kelsie tonight!! I wanted to jump up and join you:) It is hard to get out running with no hubby home to watch the kids:( Hope it was a good run!