Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

As you all may or may not know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Like tomorrow infact!
So I was thinking of ALL the great things I have to be thankful for:)

Like:
My super hot hard working hubby,
my crazy fun always loud boys,
my quiet soft spoken girl,
my furry smelly never wants to pee outside in the winter dog,
my bigger than I deserve house,
my nicer than I deserve vehicles,
my fun rewarding sometimes crazy job,
my full cupboards fridge and freezer,
my new Total Money Makeover audio CD's that were on sale for 10$!!!!!!!!!
my warm cozy blankets and bed,
my great great super de duper friends,
my really cool Bible with fancy tabs,
my sweeter than I deserve in-laws,
my family,
my money that God blesses me with to pay my bills,
my dirty laundry(cuz that means we have clothes!),
my Compassion Intl sponsored children's artwork and pictures they sent:),
and above ALL ELSE...........

MY TOTALLY AMAZING FORGIVING SOVEREIGN LOVING JUST FAITHFUL GIVING FRIENDLY ALWAYS THERE FOR ME EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DESERVE HIM TO BE........
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your list! I should really work on my thanksgiving list as well...however, I just overdosed on cough suppressants and am feeling veeeerrrrry sleepy! :) Maybe later!