Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Big Race

OK here is the big reveal....although it CAN'T top Mckmamas big reveal!!!

I have decided on a race:) I will be doing the Moms Day 5K, in May, by the way!!!! Oh I am a dork.

Anyways it is el-cheapo, which is awesome, it is still a ways away so I have time to train(i.e. be able to run the WHOLE 3 miles without a heart attack), and each person that crosses the finish line gets a plant since it's the day before mothers day:)

What fun!

Here is the info (click on May, then click on Moms Day 5K) for anyone that wants to join me!! We should get a group of moms together from our area and run together, but seriously no one has to run as slow as I do! I'll just meet you ladies at the finish line:)



1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Of course I am joining you! I am totallyplanning on us having a big mothers day brunch after! We can get together and run a few times before too. You know, once the weather gets warmer and stuff