Monday, February 16, 2009

One day down.....

I made it through the day! It turned out to be a GREAT day. We didn't follow the routine exactly, but we did try to follow as much of it as we could. For example, I did NOT wake up early enough to get all my stuff done before the children woke up. So I ended up running and showering during nap time which worked out just fine. I didn't get nearly as much laundry done as I would have liked, but I am still working on it, and there is always tomorrow!

The one amazing thing about today was......I didn't give 1 single timeout or spanking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were a few times my voice needed to be raised, but over all the boys did fantastic today. They do so much better with structure.

I am looking forward to trying to work the routine tomorrow as well. Jaden and Eli both have school, but I think we will be staying home as Jaden has a sore throat and sounds like he swallowed a frog.

Welcome to the oh so boring life of Jazz!

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

Brady has a voice like a frog too!