Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In Christ...

I am God's child. John 1:12

I have been justified. Romans 5:1

I have been redeemed and forgiven of ALL my sins. Colossians 1:14

I am free forever from condemnation. Romans 8:1,2

I am assured that ALL thing work together for good. Romans 8:28

I am free from ANY condemning charges against me. Romans 8:31

I cannot be separated from the love of God. Romans 8:35

I am confident that the good work that God has begun in me will be perfected. Philippians 1:6

I have NOT been given a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy1:7

I am born of God, and the evil one cannot touch me. 1 John 5:18

I am a branch of the TRUE Vine, a channel of His life. John 15:1,5

I am personal witness for the Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 1:8

I may approach God with freedom and confidence. Ephesians 3:12

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

No comments: