Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bedtime Story As Told By Jaden

So here is another bedtime story as told by Jaden to his mommy the other night.

*Once upon a time there was a Queen and she was really pretty and she was you mommy. And there was 2 prince's and a princess. Eli was a prince and he was Spider Man and I was a prince and I was Indiana Jones and KyLee was the princess and she was Spider Girl. And mommy you were really strong because you had power and could throw things up in the air. Except us because we had power too because I had my whip and Eli had webs and sissy had girl webs............*


You just know any story that starts like that is going to take a while:) Oh he is funny and sweet!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm glad its recorded now too, that you are Super Mom...when he gets to be a teenager, you might need to whip that one out and remind him! :)