Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Tis the season for



Over at MckMama's place!!

This week:

I did not buy a strawberry cheesecake and an apple pie to take to a friends house for dessert the other night. And then I did not strategically FORGET the cheesecake at home and only remember to bring the apple pie with us. It's ironic that we LIKE cheesecake WAY more than apple pie. Silly me, I didn't do that!

I did not let my child eat a piece of the strategically forgotten cheesecake with his breakfast this morning. Nope I NEVER let my children eat dessert at breakfast time. As if!

I did not go to Walmart and pride myself in having the best behaved child there. And then when my child was the one screaming and throwing a fit over some stupid Cars toy, I did not act like he wasn't my child. And I especially didn't give in to the fit and let him take home the silly toy anyway. Nope, I never give in.

I did not go to sleep the other night knowing my husband needed a little something something but I was really tired. And then the next morning when he felt upset I didn't turn it around and blame him for not being persistant enough with me. Who does that? Well, Not me!

I didn't go 40 hours this week without sleep and still manage to drive to the cities with the children in tow. That is really not safe, I would never do that.

Nope, overall I had a really great week of NOT doing things!

4 comments:

-stephanie- said...

I don't blame my husband either, for something like that.

Ashley said...

I have NEVER blamed the husband for something like that. Why would I? I always give the somethin somethin!!

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh jazzy. You silly goose.