Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me! Monday



It's that time again. Check out MckMama for the rules of the game:)

This week:

I did not have ANOTHER PJ and no shower day. Seriously 2-3 times in one month, gross. What, do I look lazy? Not Me!

I also did not pretend that I was not home on the said pj day when someone came knocking on my door. I am comfortable enough in my pj's to be seen in front of anyone who may stumble to my door. I would NEVER intentionally ignore someone. How rude!

I did not spend way too much time trying to find the answers to MckMama's contest questions the other day, only to not be even close to over half of them! Who has time for that? Not Me!

I did not eat 3 1/2 pieces of french toast this morning. Nope I have a lot more self control with food than that!

I did not totally forget about Not Me! Monday until I was doing my morning blogging about 10 minutes ago. I also did not have a totally uneventful week and forget to keep track of my not me's!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i have never pretended that i wasn't home before nor did i shush my kids when doorbell rang :)