Sunday, October 5, 2008

Not Me! Monday

It's Not Me! Monday already:) This week flew bye!

Check out MckMama to see the official rules/directions so you can join in on the fun tooooooooooooo:)



I did not get creative this week and make sweet potato fries to go with our dinner one night. And I most certainly did not lie to my children and tell them they were just regular french fries so they would eat them. Who would be dishonest with their children about food? Not Me!



I did not have to take Eli to the doctor to have a foreign object removed from his right nostril. I did not do this because I would not have left him alone downstairs long enough for him to find a very small foreign object that coincedently happened to fit in his right nostril perfectly. Not Me!



I did not have TWO days this week that were dedicated pajama days in my house. Nope, Not Me!



I did not refuse to clean my house ALL day on one of these not dedicated PJ days and then frantically clean 15 minutes before my wonderful hard working husband came home so he didn't think I was a total bum while he was at work. And he did not praise me for keeping such a clean house for him:)



Not me!!!!!!! You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love NOT ME Mondays...so funny Jazz :)

Oooh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sweet potato fries! Mmmmm, mouth watering just thinking about it!