Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I will NEVER understand

While reading the local paper today I came across this story. It brought me to tears and made me SO angry. I will never understand how there can be so much evil in this world. And so close to home. I HATE it, I HATE satan and what he does to people. I hate that we live in such a fallen world that this happens ALL the time and leads to so many other horrible things.

However I do love our God. And I know that this angers and hurts HIM more than anyone on this earth. And I do know that the Lord is with this little boy and with the doctors and nurses caring for him. And I pray that this little boy will survive and will grow to know the Lord as I do and that one day he will be a light in a world of darkness.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I just heard about this story today from a friend of mine...it's awful. I do not understand what goes through a person's mind...