Sunday, October 26, 2008

Officially OVER!!!

Yes that's right. Family pictures are officially OVER!!! Thanks to our great friends The Tramms we had a successful family picture day. One more thing to check off my TO DO list for the upcoming holidays.
Normally we just have pics of the kids for our Christmas cards, but I realized that my baby is almost 3 and we have not had a single family picture since his arrival!! Mostly because here I am almost 3 years later trying to lose my pregnancy weight and I have avoided the camera at ALL costs. Well, times are changing, and people are just gonna have to get used to the fat Jazz because losing weight is my least favorite thing to do and I am not good at it. So enjoy your fat Christmas pics this year!!!! Or as my hubby would say Phat Jazz (pretty hot and tempting)!! Yes at least I still have 1 fan, and the most important of all:)
I am hoping that photo shop can be my friend before the final portrait is revealed:)

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You are not fat sweetheart. You are phat and beautiful! I love how the pics turned out.