Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Fix

I need a baby fix! All of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks. I need to hold a baby!!! My baby is 2 1/2 and won't let me hold him like a baby anymore. I saw lots of cute newborns at work the other night and drooled over them, it was torture. I could just sit for hours holding a little tyke. I miss my babies being babies. They are growing up so fast. I would love to have 1 more, but thet may take an act of God to change my husbands mind. So I have formulated a plan.......

I am going to start calling all my friends that have babies 6 months and younger and volunteer to babysit for HOURS. That should give me a fix for a while! And give the moms a break, it's a win-win situation. So do I have any takers???????

4 comments:

Miss said...

mine JUST turned 6 months...so, if that will do you can hold him! =) haha

Miss said...

also, will you email me

schaefer_m@nsatel.net

I CAN NOT find your email ANYWHERE and I need to ask you something! =)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I should have spaced our children further apart.. Eli and Asher were too close for you to hold Asher, you still had Eli!

Megan Marie said...

Hey...anytime, she's 11 weeks!!