Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cloth Diapers.....At 3?!

So lately I have been obsessed with finding ways to live more "Green" and at the same time save money. Ken and I have talked about doing cloth diapers "if" we ever have another child. It is amazing how much you can save your pocket book and the environment at the same time!
So I decided why wait? Eli is now starting to wear cloth diapers. I know it seems silly since he is almost 3! But this child of mine is no where near wanting to potty train. He has absolutely NO desire to even touch the toilet!! So I have a feeling he is going to be in diapers for a while. He seems to be handling the change well, so far. After talking with my neighbor, who cloth diapers, she brought up a good point too. Cloth diapers usually encourage kids to potty train rather early because they can actually feel when they are wet much more than if they have disposable diapers on. So who knows, maybe he will potty train sooner than I thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

(by the way, it was so fun to see you guys at Lisa's party!) :)

Jazzy said...

It was fun to see you too. Sorry to hear about the whole Parking Ticket thingy. When it rains it pours, what the crap!!! Keep your chin up girl!!!