Monday, August 4, 2008

Time for a Face Lift!

I have decided it was time for a face lift. For my blog, not my face, although.......j/k....... of all the things that could be lifted my face is NOT at the top of the list but I won't tell you what is! Anyways my blog felt kind of boring and blah so I found this uber cute pretty in pink template. I feel like it suits me better. I love PINK!!!!

Along with the "look" of blog I think I will be giving my posts a face lift too. I started this blog as a way for family to see a little of what goes on in the Carlson Clan since I have a decent amount of family that we don't see often and so on and so on. Anyways after reading MANY other blogs I have been feeling like I could really use this blog as a journeling opportunity also. It has become so easy to make everything look and sound so happy and perfect ALL the time, when obviously like everyone else it isn't always happy. So from now on I am going to start trying to journal lifes ups AND downs and hope for possitive and negative feedback, and maybe some new friends along the way.

Blessings to EVERYONE!!! <3

1 comment:

Miss said...

I LOVE that idea!! =)


and cute new lay out too!