Saturday, August 30, 2008

Last Weekend of Summer

Well today is a wonderful day. It started with an early morning trip to the local farmers market for some lovely fresh produce. Followed by 2 trips to the local Co-op for groceries and baking supplies. Now my little one and my big one(the hubby) are napping and the other two are out playing with the neighbor girl, while I sit here on the computer looking up recipes and getting ready to go to the store again for more food for our BBQ with the neighbors tonight. We are going to have a nice relaxing weekend full of food, fun, friends, and family. I love it!! Especially since it is the last weekend of summer vacation!

God always amazes me! He just knew that we needed a weekend like this!

God is good, ALL the time !
ALL the time, God is good:)

No comments: