Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Here is round two of Not Me! Monday. Go check out Mck Mama who started Not Me! Monday. She is a ton of fun:)


I did not go to a movie called "Orgasmic Birth" and absolutely love it. I did not go because who would watch a movie with that title? Weird, right? Well, Not Me!

I did not take my children to daycare today just so I could take a nap this afternoon before working tonight. Why would I pay for my children to go to daycare if I will be home? Not Me!

I did not let my oldest have 2 peices of gum for breakfast because that is all he wanted. What kind of mom feeds their 5 year old gum for breakfast! Even if it is Orange flavored, that doesn't count....does it???? Well no worries, Not Me!

I did not do a ton of laundry this weekend-clean, dry, fold- and then put in nice piles and in laundry baskets all around the house waiting for the magic laundry fairy to come and put them all away. Nope, Not Me!

I did not feed my family store bought bread the other morning because I forgot to make our weekly bread loaves. Me forget- NO WAY!

I am not sitting on my couch right now looking at all the cleaning that needs to be done and thinking "I may just watch a movie in my Not so quiet house" (becasue the children are not at daycare today). Nope, cleaning ALWAYS comes first in our house!

Not Me! Not Me!.......YOU?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those laundry fairies never show up no matter how long you yearn for them! Great Not me's!

Weeksie50 said...

I am wishing for a laundry fairy too..

Anonymous said...

I am NOT blogging and reading blogs when I should be job hunting...NOT ME!!!